A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
Whoever said this has definitely told an undeniable fact. Don’t you agree with us on this? No matter how well you dress up, it might be futile if you have a frown on your face, but no worries when a smile is all you need to add that glam to your look.
Without further ado, let us show you today’s card. We have used Atlantic Heart Sketch#272 in this card. If you have noticed, you would have seen that we usually go with one layer cards as the norm. But we decided to use some layers this time and to be honest, it was challenging for us to put different layers together. Anyways, life is all about learning and we are now learning to add layers in our cards. Here, we have drawn a cute little girl holding a lady bug in her hand. Taking a stroll outside in the garden or a park can uplift your mind in no time. We have also drawn henna inspired designs. Recently, we purchased two craft punches, so we decide to put them to use. The eight petal flower that you can see is one of them and we have added pearls to add icing on the cake. We have written sentiment in the banner.
We are linking this card to the following challenges:
1. Week 475 - In my Garden
2. Challenge #113
3. Challenge #370 - Anything Goes
4. Challenge 214
5. Sketch 272
6. Challenge 66
8. Challenge #169 ~ Red, White & Blue
9. Challenge 148
11. Anything Goes Challenge
13.Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - July Challenge
15.CHALLENGE 22- Theme Anything Goes
16. IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #110
17. TTCRD challenge , week of July 10
18. CHALLENGE 204 Anything Goes
20. CHALLENGE #85
21. July Challenge 'Totally Girly'
22. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #71 - "Anything Goes"
24. July Challenge - Red, White and Blue
25.Challenge #139 - ANYTHING GOES + option RED, WHITE & BLUE
26. LTCCB #24 - July Anything Goes
27. MIUCB #15 - Anything Goes + Mixed Media
29. SD Challenge #66: Anything Goes
30. Challenge 30 - Girlie
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Subhashini & Chandhini