If you have piles of waste items lying around your house that you don't need anymore, why not turn use them to make crafts and give it a new life. This way you are not only ensuring that less stuff ends up in the landfill, but also turning them into useful stuff or inexpensive home decor. It is a win-win situation.
1. CD Tea Light Holder
2. Beautiful CD Rangoli
3. Tealight candle holder using old CDs
4. Quilled ganesha wall hanging
1. Pista shell lotus
2. Ganesha on lotus
3. Pista shell wall hanging
4. Pista shell Christmas tree
1. Coconut shell box
1. Kokeshi doll- recycled with tutorial
1. Best out of waste: Princess doll with tutorial
2. One is never too old for dolls.....
1. DIY- Wooden spatula makeover
1. Betel nut dolls
PIZZA BOX/ CARDBOARD
1. Festive Wall Hanging- DIY Elephant Toran
2. Nativity scene-DIY
Hope you find this useful.
If you find this inspiring and try something similar, feel free to share with us.
Subhashini & Chandhini