Friday 9 April 2021

Growing in Unity-Day 5

Hello everyone!

Sharing our card for Day 5 as Growing in Unity gal. We thoroughly enjoyed creating using Unity Stamps.



Have you ever CASEd your own card? For those who don't know what CASE is, it is- Copy And Selectively Edit. For this card, we CASEd our previous card design, swapped the image and color combo! You can check our earlier card here. 

We love how this die beautifully pairs with @unitystampco Planner Gals, so went ahead with Love them stamp for this card. Yellow and red is evergreen color combo, hence without doubt, chose to cut the floral frame from yellow cardstock and paired with red rhinestones. 



Finished it off with sentiment!!

Tada, our card is ready!!



Supplies used- @unitystampco Love them 

@pinkfreshstudio Floral Frame with Swan

@yv_craft_supplies Red Glitter cardstock

Sentiment and red rhinestones from our stash

Don't forget to leave a comment on all the posts. At the end of this week, we will be picking two winners, who will be getting $20 store credit to Unity Stamps. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Chandhini and Subhashini


11 comments:

  1. Wow.. you girls always amaze me. What a wonderful card with gorgeous die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards all week. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for an awesome week of creativity ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I have not CASE'd my own card. I have made batches of cards and changed colors or papers within the batch. Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! I don't often turn to yellows and reds, but this combo is so bright and cheerful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely! Love the floral die and I agree, it pairs so
    perfectly with the girl's image. Nice way to end your inspirational week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is my favourite card of the week, so cute! Love the sweet girl and that beautiful die-cut! Yes, I CASE my own cards all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card! I've truly enjoyed your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite frame die pairs well with the focal image. Absolutely gorgeous girls, I love the striped bG as well. 😍🥰😍

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hooray- It's your birthday card

Hello everyone,  Sharing yet another birthday card. This polka dot stencil is one of our favourites. Adding multiple colors just makes the c...