Friday 14 May 2021

Lotus Art journal page

 Hello everyone,

Lotus is such an inspiration to all to us. Don't you agree? It grows through the muddy water, still it blooms with beauty. It teaches us perseverance. 



No matter, how the hard the situation might be, we can still come out of it and shine. That's the thought behind this journal page. 

Quote- Source: Pinterest


Did you check out the May release by Varada Sharma. If not, then check it out here. 

She also offers freebies to her subscribers. You may not want to miss the amazing freebies. 



Entering the mini art journal into the following challenges:

1. Simon-says-stencil-it

2. Ellibelles-crafty-wednesday-may

3. Crafty gals corner challenge-219-for-ladies

4. TTCRD

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Chandhini and Subhashini

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Chandhini and Subhashini! I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. I was just thinking about you. I have not been blogging or visiting blogs lately but wanted to drop in and tell you how excited I am about the Unity Stamps that I ordered during their birthday sale. My order is on its way and I am very happy about winning your awesome prize! Thank you again! It was such an inspirational week and maybe some day I will be a Growing in Unity Girl myself, who knows? Your mini art journal looks amazing! I have this on my list to make after seeing Vicky P's video a few weeks ago - you are awesome because you have already been making yours! I love the feel-good vibe and uplifting message that your page conveys! I also love the vibrant colours! Keep up the beautiful work and I hope to be back to blogging again sometime soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty and vibrant project!

    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very beautiful and inspirational!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hooray- It's your birthday card

Hello everyone,  Sharing yet another birthday card. This polka dot stencil is one of our favourites. Adding multiple colors just makes the c...