Tuesday 1 June 2021

Hello card- rainbow background

 Hello everyone, 

I had this card design on my mind for quite a while, so when I saw the theme (vellum) at Waffle Flower weekly Challenge, I know it was my calling. 

We used vellum behind the black die cut to mute it. We love using this rainbow pattern paper. 



Don't you think these cheerful kids pair beautifully with this Hello die. 




Entering the card into the following challenges:

1. Waffle flower Challenges may-2021-week-4

2. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper

3. Uniko-challenge-65-anything-goes



Thanks for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Chandhini and Subhashini

1 comment:

  1. A lovely bright and fun card. I love the rainbow paper too! Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hooray- It's your birthday card

Hello everyone,  Sharing yet another birthday card. This polka dot stencil is one of our favourites. Adding multiple colors just makes the c...