The one thing that all ladies have in common, across all the ages and across the continents is ........... yes, you guessed it right, it is shopping. We all love shopping, don't we, do we need reasons to shop?
What is the first thing that comes to our mind when we think about shopping? For us, the image that comes to our mind is going through the busy streets of a market or checking out different brands in a mall, trying to get the best clothes. And we don't mind spending hours choosing the best one. And now that we have bought our favorite clothes, we need accessories to complete the look. Earrings and statement neck-pieces form a big part of accessories, well atleast in our case.
Making your own earrings is the best thing one could think of ever as one can customise it to their preferences, be it color, deign or the length, especially when one can't find the right accessories to pair with the outfit.
Here's what we made to match our outfit.
|A glimpse of quilled earring|
We have worked out magic with strips of paper using quilling, a technique which transforms mere strips of paper into wonderful pieces of art. The design has been inspired from the net, though it is not exactly the same.
We made quite a number of earrings during the first and second year of our bachelors degree to match with our clothes, some of which we have already posted in our blog. We will update others in the upcoming posts.
Take a look at these quilled earrings:
Quilled earrings using beehive technique
Quilled butterfly earring
We are linking to:
1. Crafting With An Attitude- Challenge 42
2. Craft Rocket Challenges-Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
3. August 2018 Anything Goes Challenge!
4. Pennys Challenge 392
5. TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge
6. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #73 - "Anything Goes"
7. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge August #08 - Theme Always Anything Goes
8. LTCCB #25 - August Anything Goes
9. MIUCB #16 - Anything Goes
10. Crafty Creations- Challenge #372 - Anything Goes
11. Creative Moments- Challenge 150
12. Create and Makes-Challenge 23
13. Lil Patch-CHALLENGE #87
14. FFC #246 Always Anything Goes
15. Challenge 212 Anything Goes
16. Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge #08
17. August Anything Goes Challenge #54
18. Challenge #110 No Patterned Paper
19. Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
20. Challenge #140 - ANYTHING GOES
21. Tuesday Throwdown TT404 - Anything Goes
22. Papercraft Business Challenge #9 August
23. Scrapping4funChallenges- Challenge 121 - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting our blog,
Chandhini & Subhashini