Monday 1 March 2021

Hooray it's your birthday

Hello everyone,

 Live your life and forget your age!! 

It's no secret that we enjoy making birthday cards, you never know when you need them, right!! Decided to use @unitystamp Angie girl for this card, to add spotlight on the sentiment decided to use this Hooray die and speech bubble die. We will surely be using this die soon. The background is stamped using @neatandtangled Party Dots.

We had a blast creating this card with supplies from different brands.


Do you restrict yourself to one brand while creating a card or enjoy combining different brands? Do let us know in the comments below.

Entering the card into the following challenges:

1. Simon-says-anything-goes-81/

2. Timeout

3. Cardztv

4. Stamplorations march-challenge inspired by the photo, it made me think of birthday

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Chandhini and Subhashini


5 comments:

  1. I combine, my ideas are a mix of everything I own

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card. I love the big speech bubble and that wonderful floral crown. Thanks so much for joining in the birthday festivities at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love this one! In answer to your question, it depends if I've been inspired by a particular company's challenge. If so, then I try to use mostly their products (if I have enough of them). If not, I love to mix and match, and that's what I do most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a gorgeous card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and photo prompt challenge for March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright and sunny card! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hooray- It's your birthday card

Hello everyone,  Sharing yet another birthday card. This polka dot stencil is one of our favourites. Adding multiple colors just makes the c...